Spelling Test & Classroom news

Good morning everyone,

I have to apologize for causing confusion over spelling the last two Mondays.  When I make sub plans I write over previous plans and missed that I had mentioned a spelling test from months ago.  We are currently working on completing a large list call the No Excuse Spelling works, a list that covers kindergarten through grade 6 (we stop at grade 4).  Once we've finished I will send home the completed test and comprehensive list so everyone can practice at home -  my goal is Friday. This list is meant to support reading and writing as it includes the most frequently used words that everyone should be recognizing and spelling correctly to date.

Important dates coming up:
January 22

  • Constable Don to visit the classroom 
  • Eco-leadership students in all grade 4 and 4/5 classes away for conference with Mr. Affeld and Mrs. Bjornson. 
January 27
  • Report Cards go home
Have a lovely day, enjoy the warmth! 
Mrs. B. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Madness, countdown to Spring!

Homework!!! And report cards ๐Ÿ˜‰